Information We Collect
We collect information about you in several ways when you use our Services.
Information You Provide to Us
When you use our Services, you may provide us with personal information, such as your name, email address, and phone number. You may also provide us with information about your preferences and interests.
Information We Collect Automatically
We may collect information about you automatically when you use our Services, such as your IP address, device type, and browser type. We may also collect information about your location and the website you visited before coming to our website.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect about you for a variety of purposes, including:
- To personalize your experience on our website
- To provide and improve our Services
- To communicate with you about our Services
- To understand how our Services are being used
- To detect and prevent fraud or misuse of our Services
How We Share Your Information
We may share your information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- With service providers who perform services on our behalf
- With business partners for joint marketing purposes
- In response to a request from law enforcement or other government agencies
- In connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or part of our business
- As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process
Your Choices and Rights
You have the following choices and rights regarding your information:
- You can opt out of receiving marketing communications from us by following the unsubscribe instructions in those communications or by contacting us at [contact email].
- You can access, update, or delete your personal information by contacting us at [contact email].
- You can object to the processing of your information, ask us to restrict the processing of your information, or request portability of your information.
- You have the right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority if you have concerns about how we handle your information.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you with our Services. We will also retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.